Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Ted Hessing
      Keymaster

Six Sigma Study Guide Support

This is the topic that will house the Black Belt Study Group discussions.

Ted Hessing
      Keymaster

ASQ Black Belt Exam March 26, 2016 Study Group.

Ted Hessing
        Keymaster

Week 1: This week we want to get a baseline of where you are in your understanding of the topics that are being tested in the ASQ Black Belt exam. There are 3 easy assignments this week:

1) Take the free sample quiz here. Grade yourself and post your results. Identify which are your strong topics and which are your weak ones.

2) Read through the ASQ Black Belt Body of Knowledge here. What topics are you not as strong as you’d like to be in?

3) Post a follow up reply with what ever questions you have on the test.

That’s it! Happy studying!!

John Houser
      Participant

Basic Green Belt Study Guide (Free)

Do you have a similar study program for IASSC’s Lean Six Sigma Black Belt exam?

Thanks.

Ebakeev@hotmail.com
      Participant

Hi, I am training for IASSC black belt certification. Do you have test questions for this BB? I cannot find them. Thanks

Ted Hessing
        Keymaster

Hi Ebakeev,

Yes, there is significant overlap between the IASSC and ASQ test questions. I believe the main difference is that ASQ requires you to have actually completed Six Sigma projects before you are allowed to take the exam and the IASSC is closed-book, while the ASQ allows you to bring reference materials, just not sample problems to the exam.

Thanks, Ted.

Jeff Hales
      Participant

Hey Ted,

I’ve sent a few e-mails addressing some issues with the site but haven’t heard back. I also noticed that there hasn’t been any new forum content since August 2015 or so. I’ve responded to some of the e-mails you sent on new surveys. I just wondered if you are still actively managing the site?

Thanks,
      Jeff

Mili Raizada
        Participant

Has anyone taken or going to take CSSBB exam in March 2017?

Jeff Hales
      Participant

The BB quiz does not add up the results correctly. At the top of the results section, it breaks down you overall score by individual section. For example, it shows a % score based on 75 questions and the first section below that is “ASQ BB Enterprise Deployment: 5 out of 5 correct (100%). However, if you use the summary section to add the individual results for each section up, it totals to 82 questions. It also includes 5 questions associated with “GB”.

The test does not have a “retake” button as shown on the “Practice Exams” page.

I have tried contact Ted via the e-mail address provided elsewhere in the site to make him aware but have received no response.

Ted Hessing
        Keymaster

Sorry, Jeff. I fell out of touch with the bulletin boards for a while there after our second child was born. Will try to do better going forward.

I’ve fixed the retake issue. Please let me know if it’s not working on your side and I’ll update your profile manually.

The reasons for the incorrect summing is that I’ve put a lot of tags on each question. So there is not a 1-1 relationship. Thus, the overall score is correct. And since some questions play in 1 or more domains, they get multiple tags.

And, yes, some questions are tagged as Green Belt or GB in the Black Belt exam because that material is expected to be tested there, too.

Saif Mohammed Khan
      Participant

Hi

I tried to sign up for the membership but the only two options are ‘free basic’ and ‘SSGB’. I want the membership level for SSBB. Where should I check this?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.